The Dark Knight


The Dark Knight

The moment of truth! Ok, so last Thursday night we went to MBO to watch The Dark Knight. Man is that a fuckin' nice movie or what? I'm not gonna tell you the story plots or anything, don't want to spoil it for you guys who haven't watch it. But believe me you when I'm telling you this, the movie just scored itself the title of "This Year's Blockbuster Movie". Unlike the previous Batman franchise by Tim Burton or Joel Schumacher, this one by Christopher Nolan is more darker, more evil, and more heavier. Something than I wanna see in a superhero movie. No more kiddies stuffs!

I think eventhough Christopher Nolan only directed only a few movies, he did a very good job in this movie (not that he didn't do good jobs in his previous works).He's really a visionary man. TDK is not like what I expected before I went to watch it. Something real. Something original.




The casts, what can I say bout the casts?? Well, there's one thing. Why Katie Holmes didn't want to be in this movie? I hope she got a better explanation than the Scientology thing. Not that Maggie Gyllenhall wasn't great, it just that, this movie is better with Katie Holmes. Other than that, everyone else was great. Christian Bale, Aaron Eckhart, Gary Oldman, and Morgan Freeman, they all did a great job. Kudos to you all.


Excellent performance by
a great actor

What is The Dark Knight without The Joker? Heath Ledger was a really good actor. You know what I meant if you watched The Patriot, or A Knight's Tale, or Ned Kelly, or Casanova, or 10 Things I Hate About You, or heck, The Brokeback Mountain. Too bad he died too soon (I'm sorry), we could have much more of him if he was still alive.
Rest In Peace Heath!



Heathcliff Andrew Ledger
April 4th 1979 - January 22nd 2008



-L-

Saturday, July 19, 2008

0 Comments: